Vertex is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Vertex has proven its expertise in delivering quality solutions. Call on us to solve your most difficult business problems. When you call on Vertex to provide solutions, you can rest easy knowing that we’re backed – and trusted – by Microsoft.
We’re prepared to solve your biggest problems – whatever they are. We Got IT.
Competencies: What Do They Mean?
Our technology developers and architects have attained Microsoft Partner Network
Gold Status, demonstrating advanced proficiency in the following competencies:
- Seamlessly integrate applications and data.
- Migrate applications and data to the cloud.
- Configure Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- Install, store and compute with Windows Server 2016.
- Networking and Identity with Windows Server 2016.
- Design, develop, and deploy applications that perform specific functions.
- Modernize your infrastructure.
- Azure and Web Services
- Azure Development & Administration
- ASP.NET with MVC Web App/C#
- Access numerous technologies on demand from any computer or device.
- Scalable functionality
- Primary focus on Azure related development
- Increase team productivity with collaborative tools (chat, video, word processing, spreadsheets, and more).
- Automate business processes across your enterprise.
- Effective management of MS Teams and administration
Content & Collaboration
- Empower your team’s creativity and teamwork.
- Develop and migrate SharePoint lists and libraries.
- Establish governance and retention policies.
- Provide permissions and data security.
- Gather and analyze large, complex data sets.
- Interpret your data to increase top line, gain efficiencies, and improve quality.
- Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration
- Installation, Storage, and Computation with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Use powerful and versatile database platforms.
- Faster predictions and better security
- Azure and Visual Studio Code expertise
- Intellectual property development
Project & Portfolio
- Create, plan and track projects and programs.
- Control, report, manage, and extend the PPM solution.